• Giclée Printing - We are a giclée printing studio located in Bend, Oregon offering services for reproducing original artwork, maps, historical documents, and photographs. Our giclée prints result in museum quality reproduction utilizing Epson archival inks on acid-free print mediums. Various print substrates available including canvas, watercolor, matte, metallic, and photo paper.
We do not require minimum orders. If you want one print, then that's what we'll print for you.
Once your artwork is digitally archived with us we can reproduce additional on-demand prints for you in the size you desire with minimal effort. All it takes is a simple phone call or email request and we will do the rest.
• High Quality Large Format Scanning - We also offer large format scanning of your original artwork, large maps, documents, or photographs.
• Digital Imaging for Color Matching - Artwork that is scanned by us or provided to us by a digital file will be matched as closely as possible to your proof or original artwork using our digital imaging software interface. We will maintain color profiling giving reasonable allowances for media output types, subtle density shifts in our ink, and customer color profiling output from their computer and monitor.
Photo Restoration - If you are looking to have someone restore your old photographs we can remove dust and scratches and restore the details. We give custom quotes on photo restoration which is based upon photo condition and the amount of restoration required.
• Historical Document Scanning and Digital Archiving - Several local historical societies and museums have utilized our scanning and digital archiving services for their historical photographs, maps, and documents.
• Transparency Scanning - We can scan 8x10, 4x5, and 35mm transparencies. Giclée prints can also be ordered from these scans.
• Graphic Layout and Design - Customized graphic design service.
What is Giclée?
Giclée (pronounced "zhee-clay") is a French
word meaning "a spraying of ink". With the advent of
giclée, the art of reproducing fine art has become even
more precise. Giclée's have the highest apparent resolution
available today -- as high as 1,800 dpi. They have a higher apparent
resolution than lithographs and a color range that exceeds that
of serigraphy. This renders an amazingly smooth and consistent
image, a museum quality fine art reproduction. Displaying a full
color spectrum, giclée prints capture every nuance of
an original and have gained wide acceptance from artists and
galleries throughout the world.
Care of your giclée prints:
• Never display in direct sunlight to prevent ink fading.
• Never expose to extreme temperatures.
• Never rub the painting
• Never use water, cleaning solvents or chemicals on either side of the paper.